- Download and install the new IBM Installation Manager utility available via IBM WebSphere Application Server V 7.0 Feature Pack for Communications Enabled Applications Open Beta. Then use Installation Manager to install the CEA Feature Pack. (Installation Manager already includes the addresses of the appropriate IBM software repositories.)
- Create new configuration profile(s) that support CEA or augment your existing profile(s) to support CEA.
- Install, configure, and start the sample IP-PBX application included with CEA.
- Download, install, and configure two instances of a free softphone (available from several suggested vendors).
- Configure, install, and start the CEA PlantsByWebSphereAjax sample application (site) that includes the widgets.
It's that easy...